Special Aluminium Body Filler for use on Alloy Wheels and Metal Conductive Surfaces
TechniQ ALUMINIUM PRO ALLOY WHEEL FILLER is special 2 Component body filler fused with metallic aluminium particles to facilitate vibration resistant repairs for structural metal, alloy car wheels and other metal other surfaces.
Aluminium particles in the filler fuse together to form a conductive metal repair. Will not shrink or crack if applied correctly. Very easy to use and has superfine sanding properties.
- Maximum adhesion to metal, alloy wheels and other surfaces.
- Very easy to obtain a fine finish when sanding for primer application.
- Superfast drying and high strength
- Vibration resistant.
- *Can be used in Powder coating applications and will stand a maximum temperature of 180c for approximately 20 Mins.
- Please note that the filler itself should not be heated to this temperature before it has itself fully cured.
- Aluminium metallic colour meaning grey coloured primers will cover easily on alloy wheels
- Article number TQ35250
- Size 250g Includes 8g BPO paste hardener
Drying times, pot life and sanding instructions are printed on the tin. Use 2% Hardener to 100% Filler
Never attempt to repair a split alloy wheel, seek specialist advice.
*Only use Aluminium Pro Filler on alloy wheels where scuffs or light damage has occurred.